vineri, 11 noiembrie 2011

PART 2

Enough, Sam.” Dean yelled and approached the two, picking up the shotgun left on the floor in his way. “Ok sister, start talking or I’ll make a doughnut out of you.”

“I’m not entirely human” she started and the brothers became suddenly vigilant. “I’m not a supernatural thing either so you can get your stick out your asses.” She yanked her arm out of Sam’s hand and sat back down on the old, dusty attic couch staring at the dead body lying on the floor, soaking the rug up with its blood. “My father was an angel sent on Earth on a holly mission, he fell in love with a human, my mother.” Sam frowned and Dean scratched his head, they both opened their mouths but none of them knew how to verbally react to the news so Alice kept on telling her story and the boys sat down to listen to it. This should be interesting!

“I know what you’re thinking: If the Antichrist that you meet long time ago was that powerful, what exactly it is that I can do? Well the answer is: nothing. If the offspring of a demon is endowed with much power and the demon that spawned it is seen as a hero, in my case is exactly the opposite. My father was imprisoned, tortured and in the end killed and I was granted eternal life to carry on the shame of my parent. I was an abomination, I was to be punished. It was 1582 when I found out what I am. There were exactly 82 years since my birthday and I lived to see my mother die and my brothers and my husband, we were never able to have children and I was left all alone. At first when I saw that after my 18th birthday I haven’t age a day I thought I was blessed, imagine my surprise when I found out that that was not the case.

Heaven always kept an eye on me and when I started trying to take my own life they sent an angel to fill me in on the deal. His name was Castiel and little that I’ve known he was far different than others like him. He told me the whole story and told me how I can die but he also told me how I can help and what was truly out there.

The way in which I can die is by driving an angel blade thru my heart, doesn’t matter who does it at long as it’s done but at that time I had no idea how get one. I begged Castiel to do it but he wouldn’t, instead he disappeared as sudden as he appeared.”

Dean smiled and chuckled. “Yeah, he does that” He interrupted almost melancholic but Alice didn’t mind him.

“With no means to end my pain and no intent to carry on forever, like I was a normal person I geared up and stacked up on books and lore and started killing everything that had black eyes, too many teeth or all of a sudden a twin brother. The thing is I never did it for the sake of humanity but looking for some kind of redemption. I figured that if I do this, one day I’ll be acquitted of my father’s deeds and they’ll let me die in peace. Castiel knew that, he promised he’d help me when the time was right. Before the day he opened the purgatory he came to me and gave me his blade so I could do what was necessary, but I was in the middle of a case and I’ve decided to postpone my … execution until I caught whatever it was that I was hunting. I was in New York at that time and after Castiel had left I went to the Meat Packing District to investigate one of the victim’s apartment when I ran past a pawn shop and saw this in the window.” She touched the other blade with the tips of her fingers. “According to the inscriptions on the handle it’s … Gabriel’s.”

“What?” Dean was the first to break the heavy silence that filled the room. “Gabriel is dead, Lucifer killed him. Look sister, I think you’ve been misinformed regarding these swords, apparently they’re keep on living after their owner is dead because Cas bit it and so did Gabriel. Or maybe they’re not even theirs, maybe they’re fakes, Gabriel faked his once.” Dean spat, Gabriel did toyed with them so many times but in the end he came round and he did die protecting him, protecting them, both of them and this nobody was staining his memory.

Alice chuckled. She knew Castiel for over four hundred years and in that time he confessed many things to her especially about the objects that could put an end to her suffering. He wanted to help for so long and when he knew he was about to board in that suicidal mission of opening the purgatory he resorted to his own swan song, giving Alice the way out.

As soon as she bagged the spirit that was possessing Wall Street brokers, making them spent every penny they had and jumping off from a building after that, Alice took the two blades and went to find the Winchesters. That’s what Castiel had said she must do if he failed to answer her prayers for too long.

She had just arrived into town that morning, knowing vaguely where she could find the boys from Cas. She was passing by Bobby’s house trying to find a townsman that actually saw the brothers and could point her in the right direction when she spotted the demon making an inhumanly jump all the way to the window of the attic. She picked up an ashtray from a table outside a gas station nearby and filled it with salt, hoping that it would pass as sugar and she posed as a friendly new neighbor.

“Ok, we’re back at where the story begins” Sam concluded. “You barged in, killed the damn thing and we’re going round again.”

Niciun comentariu: