luni, 15 iulie 2013

My parents are insane - The Chronicles



Chapter III
As you may have gotten used to it by now, my mother is insane.
Most recently, she found out that I was going to the sea with my friends.
As she is in her mid life crisis, the insane idea of dyeing without doing certain thing is seared into her brain. I tried to keep it a secret, God how I tried, but somehow it just came out and now she want to tag along. I should mention that the people I’m going with are two lovely girls, my age and we are planning to live in a tent for a week and feed ourselves with alcohol, like normal young, stupid people that we are.
Now, that I told her I’d rather not having her along, criticizing my every move she’s gone mental.
 “You didn’t even think about me! I tell you, that’s our punishment for taking you to the beach so many times when you were little. You went ahead and did this to me without even thinking  << she’s really suffering for not being able to see the sea this year>>” and so it went on, and on, and on, and….
Now I’m asking you: what 25 year old, in its right mind would take their mom at the beach, alongside their friends?
Is that a valid question? I’d say so.
She insisted I go to Greece with her in September. She fucking insisted, after I said NO so many times I was left without a breath.
Every time I wanted to go somewhere or do something and I didn’t have someone to do it with she’d say “Go alone.” That’s what I told her about Greece and then she went postal, again.
There’s no real reason to quote all the stupid things she said after I made that grave and regrettable mistake, except that now, she’s telling me that my dad didn’t want to go so I could go.
BULL HOKEY! My dad said he doesn’t want to go because there are too many old folk on that trip and he fucking hates them.


I want to be honest with y’all. My mother never liked me too much. She had no idea how to raise me.
Maybe because of the way things were back then, maybe she just practiced what she learned in her own family.
My mother never wanted to know what I want, what I’m capable of, what I can do with my own to hands. How talented I am or how athletic I used to be. All she wanted was an improved version of herself, disregarding the human being.
I think that now, my mother is seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and she realized that she never really listened to me, she never actually wanted me around and now she’s trying to make up for lost time.
I say TOO BLOODY LATE, MOM! This ship has ….. well, now sailed per se, but at least ripped up the rope that was holding it tied to the dock.
I hate being angry at my mom. I always feel guilty and then more angry.
I might’ve said too much.

Interrupting transmission …..

Niciun comentariu: