luni, 15 octombrie 2012

The powers of the universe don't want me to drink coffee in the morning

This is the second time I try to make coffee and everything goes to bloody hell.
The first time the equation was simple, no coffee in the coffee box, no coffee in my mug.
This time instead there was a lot of coffee in the coffee box and sugar and water but no gas and so my brain had the brilliant idea to microwave the damn coffee. I poured the composition from the kettle into a mug and shoved it into the microwave, I even put a small plate on top of the mug, for good measure and waited.
When I got it out all that water and coffee was just that, warm water and coffee, not the sweet nectar of love in the morning. So I shoved it's muggy ass back into the microwave and a few seconds later all hell broke loose.
My brilliant idea turned so very wrong, my precious nectar of life poured out of the mug and onto the microwave's plate.
I was sad for a short moment but when i saw that there still is some coffee in the mug I jumped up and down, took it out, cleaned the plate and transferred the liquid of awakeness into another mug, cleaned the first one and now I'm drinking microwaved coffee.
Of course, with my luck I'll get cancer from the microwaves but I don't care...COFFEE

Niciun comentariu: